This policy describes how BSV BOTS bsvbots.com website (hereinafter, “BSV BOTS”, “we”, “our” or “us”) collects, stores, uses and protects your data. The purpose of this policy is to ensure that BSV BOTS provides you notice of our data collection and use policies.
PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
At BSV BOTS, your privacy is important and this policy provides an overview of how we employ, disclose, and process your personal data.
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our Site. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. In addition, if the revised version includes any substantial changes to the manner in which your data will be processed, we will provide you with 30 days prior notice by posting notification of the change on our Site.
INFORMATION WE REQUEST FROM USERS
We collect and some cases retain the following types of information from our users:
- Personal Information: In the course of registering for and using the Site and/or Services, we may not require or otherwise collect information that potentially identifies you as a specific individual (“Personal Information”).
- Payment Information: When you use the Site and/or Services to make or receive payments, we will also collect certain payment information, and keep records of transactions ids for logging and compliance purposes only.
- APIs Service Providers: We may collect your public and authorized information that comes from authorized APIs service providers.
- Device Information: Information automatically collected about the device used to access the Site and/or Services (such as, but not limited to, hardware, operating system, browser, etc.).
- Location and Geolocation Information: Information automatically collected to determine your location, including your IP address and/or domain name.
- Log Data: Information that is generated by your use of the Site and/or Services that is automatically collected and stored in our systems and within our server logs.
- Communications: Information that you provide to us in correspondence, including with respect to ongoing user support and communications.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
- Date and time Information you create through the BSV BOTS website or bots.
- Analytics data, such as: (i) the IP address of the computer; (ii) the type of browser software you are using; (iii) the operating system you are using; (iv) the date and time you access or use the Site and/or Services; (v) the website address, if any, that linked you to the Site and/or Services; (vi) the website address, if any, you leave our website and travel to; and (vii) other non-personally identifiable traffic data.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
We do not collect any personal information that is not shared through the third party API service providers, and it depends on you if your data is anonymized data and cannot be used to identify you.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our Services may contain links to other websites. If you choose to click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party’s website. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit Personal Information from you. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS PROVIDERS, AD SERVERS AND SIMILAR THIRD PARTIES
BSV BOTS works with, or may work with in the future, network advertisers, ad agencies, analytics providers and other vendors to provide us with information regarding traffic on the Site and/or Services, including user interactions with the Site and/or Services; to serve our advertisements on other web sites, mobile apps and elsewhere on the Internet; and to provide us with information regarding the use of the Site and/or Services and the effectiveness of our advertisements. Our service providers may collect certain information about your visits to and activity on the Site and/or Services as well as other websites or services, they may set and access their own tracking technologies on your device (including cookies and web beacons), and may use that information to show you targeted advertisements. Some of these parties may collect Personal Information when you visit the Site and/or Services or other online websites and services. Our third party service providers include: Google Analytics.
THIRD PARTY PRIVACY POLICIES
Users of our Services may access third party websites and or utilize third party services that are packaged within or supplied by and through the Site and/or Services, subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third parties. Users acknowledge and agree that BSV BOTS is not responsible for any third party terms and conditions, nor for privacy policies and use of information by such third parties. For example BSV BOTS has software integrations with the following third-party services that you will need to use in order to enjoy the Site and/or Services: HandCash Wallet and its privacy policies are available at: https://handcash.io/legal/privacy
COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
When you access or use the Site and/or Services, we may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” or similar technologies, which stores certain information on your computer and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your Service experience much more convenient and effortless. We may also use certain third- party tracking technologies. These are a different kind of cookies, stored on your computer by third parties, rather than by us. This kind of tracking technology is deployed or used each time you visit the Site and/or Services, and also when you visit certain websites or applications that use similar cookies.
We do not sell or share your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
BSV BOTS takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information it collects and stores about Users. All access to the Site and/or Services is encrypted using industry-standard transport layer security technology (TLS). When users provide or enter informations, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, BSV BOTS cannot guarantee user security and users are reminded that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
If you delete your account from any of the Site and/or Services, or request that your information be deleted, we still may retain some information that you have provided to us to maintain BSV BOTS or to comply with relevant laws.
QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVACY? PLEASE CONTACT US.